Telegram is an instant messaging service to chat with friends, family and anyone who is in our phone contact list of our mobile and also has the application installed. It is used on mobile devices with iOS, Android or Windows Phone operating systems and it is said that is the most secure messaging app in the world. It also works on tablets or on computers whose operating systems are Windows, Mac OS C and Linux. It is a very easy-to-use app. Telegram is getting very popular between the users, and lately even more than WhatsApp. This app it is not only more secure than WhatsApp, but its emoticons have a better quality and there is more variety of them, Not only that: Its text messages can be auto-destroyed once the other person sees them. It is, by many people, way better than WhatsApp because Telegram has everything: security, privacy, speed, mini-games cloud storage and it is completely free and easy to use, as it is a WhatsApp clone.
Those were not the only amazing thing about Telegram, there is much more, such as:
- Telegram encrypts its conversations with its own protocol, which offers great security to its users. That means that the secret chats are encrypted end to end.
- One of the most attractive advantages of this application is that it provides privacy to its users by allowing them to configure their profile in such way that they have the option of choosing who can see their profile picture and who cannot.
- It also offers the possibility of creating an account with a username or alias without having to use a telephone number.
- Telegram users can also protect their conversations using an access code or PIN that they must enter before entering a chat. Like other messaging platforms, Telegram allows its users to customize their backgrounds of their conversations, notifications and create shortcuts.
- You can create group chats up to 200 people, while in WhatsApp that number is 50.
- From the version 3.13 of Telegram it is possible to use the Gaming Platform 1.0 to play minigames directly from the chat, alone or with your friends.
Telegram, after all, it is not perfect and it has very few, but there they are, mistakes. Unlike WhatsApp, you can not send audios, make a video call or many videos at once.
You can create one following the following five steps:
- After installing, you must open the app.
- In the window that will open click on start chatting.
- A new window will be displayed. You need to enter your country and mobile number to create your Telegram account. When finished, click on the next button.
- You will receive a call that will give you a code that you should write in the box that says Your code on the screen.
- When you write this code, a new information will automatically open in the window for you to indicate your name, surname and add a photo. Press at the end of the Register button.