TeamViewer is a software that is fully featured with business which allows remote access and shared meeting. It connects people, things and places around the globe on the broadest array of technologies and platforms. The software has been built to be used on both the PC and the mobile platforms. It is a cross-platform software which means it can run on Android, MacOs, Windows, iOS, Blackberry OS and lastly the Chrome OS. When installed it offers a non-commercial use free account.
TeamViewer – An Excellent Remote Access Program
What are the TeamViewer pros?
1. The best thing about this software is that it is free. All you need to do is: download, install and use the software.
2. It supports different types of chat sessions like voice over IP, video and text. It also allows remote printing.
3. It also allows a flexible connection between different users, at the same time. Controls can be easily passed from one user to another. It’s a two-way link.
4. You can enjoy team connections. And maybe that is the reason that it is called TeamViewer. Multiple parties can participate at the same time. Great for all the managers, who need to address or inform their employees at the same time. There are different tabs through which, you can organize your team connections.
5. Another great feature is that, you can easy share files from one source to another. It makes it very easy to solve problems as; you might need help from different files. No need to download, install or email the files. Have the file ready at your hand and you can share it with other user in no time.
What are the TeamViewer cons?
1. It is to be understood that this program cannot be used for free for commercial reasons.
2. There is a special monitoring software installed within that can easily detect its commercial usage. Hence, it raises some questions about the confidentiality of your activities during its usage.
Without any doubt TeamViewer is certainly an excellent remote access software. The user interface is clean and easy to use for presentations, assistance and communication. It can be easily used on iOS, Android and Windows devices.