Whether you are developing apps for SharePoint, the web, Windows 10, Windows Phone, and beyond, Visual Studio is your ultimate choice and all-in-one solution. Microsoft Visual Studio is a very powerful and efficient IDE that ensures quality code throughout the entire application lifecycle, from design stage to deployment. If you have got some software development experience, you can use Visual Studio to develop custom applications, mobile and web applications.
• Rich development environment
The Visual Studio product family shares a single integrated development environment that is enriched with several elements: the Menu bar, Standard toolbar, various tool windows docked or auto-hidden on the left, bottom, and right sides, as well as the editor space. The tool windows, menus, and toolbars available depend on the nature of the project you are working in. This will help you to focus on creating value and accomplishing task quicker.
• Debugging & Diagnosing design issues
Microsoft Visual Studio 15 includes a robust set of build and debugging tools. You are beginning the debugging process once you have built the configuration. Building your application enables the user to detect compile-time errors.
• Platform Support
Build apps, targeting Microsoft platforms as well as web applications, business productivity applications and cloud services.
• Software Testing Tools
Software Testing Using Microsoft Visual Studio is a practical, hands-on guide that provides a number of clear, step-by-step exercises, which will help you to take advantage of the new features and real power of Visual Studio.
• Deployment Tools
Microsoft Visual Studio provides two deployment modes: ClickOnce and Windows Installer. With ClickOnce deployment, you publish the application to a centralized location and the user can install or runs the application from that central location. Using Windows Installer deployment, you will pack the whole application in a setup.exe file and distribute that file to users. Deployment tools will reduce your cycle time and improve your delivery process.
• Modelling the application
You can use Visual Studio to understand the code and model your application thereby making sure your application meets user requirements. Visual Studio helps you visualize the code so you can analyse its structure, relationships, and behaviour more easily.
Visual Studio editions are tailor made to meet specific team needs and sizes, as well as the roles of individual team members. Explore all the features Visual Studio has to offer and find the one that’s right for you.
• Quickly get the information you need, in context
• Use IntelliTrace for historical debugging, even in production
• Test to ensure scalability and performance in production
• Visualize the structure of an application with UML diagrams
• Describe and enforce architectural dependencies
• Use tools to understand the relationships in existing code
• Receive the MSDN Subscription level for Visual Studio Ultimate.
- YUMI 126.96.36.199 / 0.0.0.8 Beta
- XYplorer 19.20.0000
- Wise Folder Hider Pro 4.23 Build 158
- Wise Care 365 5.1.9 Build 510
- WinZip System Utilities Suite 188.8.131.52
- WinUtilities 15.4 PRO
- WinTools.net Premium 18.5
- WinToFlash 1.13.0000
- Windows Repair 2018 4.3.0
- WinASO Registry Optimizer 184.108.40.206
- Win Toolkit 220.127.116.11
- VMware Workstation Player 15.0.0 Build 10134415