Internet Download Manager IDM enables you to download files at very fast speed, schedule the files to be downloaded, pause or resume download and manage multiple queues of links to be downloaded later. You can run the site grabber to download all the files from a website at any location on your PC. The HTML files can be transferred to your local server for running offline. You can download files from Proxy server, recover files that contained errors and download the files with HTTP and FTP protocols support.
The installation of Internet Download Manager, by Tonec Inc., can be performed in a few steps within a very short time. The setup file should be downloaded and click opened. The Installation Wizard will start then where you have to read and accept the IDM license conditions. Choose location for installation of software and select checkbox if you want to create shortcut icon on the desktop. All the setup files will be copied and installed. When the installation completes, click finish button and start using the software.
Internet Download Manager is considered as one of the fastest download managers. It divides the files into 8 smaller segments and then downloads them one by one for providing you with fast downloading speed.
- enter URL of video that you want to download, choose the location, select the category of file, enter description and download it.
- also integrate it with your browser by going to the Extension section of your browser and enabling IDM.
The Category option at the left side of software screen divides the downloaded files into their category type. The number of downloaded files is displayed in front of each of these. You can open any category to check which files were downloaded and see their status. The categories are All Downloads, Unfinished, Finished, Grabber Project and Queues that are further divided into Compressed, Documents, Music, Programs and Video sections. You can delete the list of downloaded files from this menu.
Internet Download Manager is 10 MB sized software that can efficiently support all the version of Windows Operating System.
- download videos, audios, and other files from internet at a very fast speed.
- also offers support for Torrent videos.
- resume downloading videos that were stopped due to internet connection loss, PC shutdown or errors.
- IDM is a must have tool for all the internet users to download files as it can work with a large number of browsers and supports many languages.