Adobe Air is a software and cross-operating program that allows developers to combine multiple programs to deploy applications on a variety of devices which includes Desktops, Laptops, Tablets, and Smartphones. Adobe Air apps would run on all types of platforms which includes Windows XP. Windows Vista, Linux, and Mac. Adobe Air allows developers to access the full functionality of Adobe Flash Player.
This allows software developers to construct applications outside of a web browser which behaves like a native application on supported systems.
- includes file system integration, desktop integration among other features.
- allows developers to transfer projects from older Flash programs to Adobe Air with little or no code changes.
- enables developers to develop applications with rich design and functionalities.
- supports declarative programming via FLEX.
Adobe Air is used for developing applications that can run on
- Microsoft Windows.
- OS X.
- Mac OS.
- Linux Operating Systems.
It is a very fast working software and loads graphics within no time. The reason behind its great performance is the Stage3D technology. Since it is a free software with many options, therefore, it is preferred by a lot of application developers. However, one drawback is that this software is available in English language only.
For developing desktop and mobile applications on your system, you must ensure that your device fulfills the basic requirements of Adobe Air. The processor should be of 2.33 GHz or more if it is x86 compatible. While in case of Intel Atom processor, it should be minimum 1.6 GHz. It can run on Windows Server 2008, Windows 7 and Windows 8 Classic versions. The capacity of RAM must be at least 512 MB. If you are going to use Air SDK development tool, then your system should be 64-bit.
A wide range of computer and mobile software/applications have been built using this amazing tool. The list includes eBay Desktop application, Pandora One Desktop, TweetDeck, Adobe Media Player and Machinarium. Due to its easy to use and user-friendly interface, and a large number of options, it has become a very common development tool.
Adobe Air now supports 3D graphics due to the newly added features. It can manage tabs/window, files, and console applications. It supports multithreading feature for ActionScript3 programs. Other documents or fragments can be added to the applications by using drag and drop option. You can use touchscreen options for mobile applications.
- Wise Driver Care 2.3 Build 301.1010
- Realtek HD Audio Drivers R2.82
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8
- IObit Driver Booster 220.127.116.119
- Intel Chipset Device Software 10.1.2.86
- Easy Driver Pro 10.0.0
- DriverPack Solution 17.7.114
- DriverMax 10.15.0.24
- Driver Support 10.1.4.86
- Driver Magician 5.1
- Driver Genius 2018 18.104.22.168
- Driver Easy 5.6.6 Build 34643