TagScanner Free Download for Windows 10 [64 bit / 32 bit]
TagScanner scans the files of various formats on your computer to organize the information contained in each name tag. The utility also allows you to generate a tag file name/folder, or change the values of any fields in the batch mode. TagScanner has ample opportunities to get the album information from online databases.
The supported tag formats
The following are the supported tag formats, MP4, WMA, ID3v1, APEv2, Vorbis Comments and ID3v2. The universal, powerful tag editor provides the ability to quickly and easily process the necessary information. Batch processing is supported. Also available in a simple but comfortable editor, playlists, options which are convenient for saving and reading lists in the PLS/M3U and exporting them to HTML, CSV and Excel spreadsheets.
Main highlights of this software:
- Generate tags according to data from online services — such as Amazon and freedb.
- Manual search information on freedb.
- Tags generating according to file/directory name.
- Replacement of words and capitalizing both for file names and tags.
- Full Unicode support.
- Supports all modern file formats: MP4 WMA, TrueAudio, WavePack, SPEEX, OptmiFROG, AACFLAC, monkey´s Audio, Musepack and OGG.
- Supports all metadata formats: MP4 and WMA tags (iTunes) meta tags, APE v1 and v2 tags, Vorbis Comments and ID3 1.0/1.?.2/2.3/2.4 tags.
- View or change the attached texts of songs and covers.
- Easy conversion of different versions of the tag.
- Multilingual interface.
- In Built Multi format player.